Skip to main content

Submit Your Final Transcript

You will not be able to register for classes until your final transcript is received.

First-Year students

You must submit your final high school transcript as soon as it becomes available and no later than August 1.

Your high school can do so online through the Common Application web site using its Final Report form until August 1, or your high school can mail it directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission. A final transcript must include either an actual date of graduation or a statement that you have graduated.

Transfer students

As soon as you complete the semester or quarter you are currently enrolled in at your present university, if applicable, please forward an official copy of your final transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
Back to top