Bringing 10 or more? We're here to help.
Thank you for your interest in bringing prospective students to Northwestern. For groups of 10 or more high school students, we are happy to make arrangements to provide a tour and information session outside our regularly scheduled events.
Before you submit your request, please note the following:
- We cannot accommodate elementary, middle school or graduated student groups.
- Group information sessions and tours are available on certain weekdays throughout the year with the exception of holiday breaks and exam periods.
- Groups may eat in one of the two specific dining facilities while on campus. Please indicate interest on your request form; details will follow once confirmed.
- We can accommodate groups between 10 and 75 students, not including chaperones.
- Groups must be accompanied by at least one chaperone per 15 students.
Due to significant demand, group reservations are limited and are not available during university exam periods or breaks. In addition, given the exceptionally high volume of visitors during the spring, we do not offer large group visits in March and April.
To schedule a visit, request forms should be submitted no later than three weeks prior to your visit. Any requests after this will not be accomodated. Once your request has been received, a representative from Northwestern will contact you within three business days to confirm availability. Please note that completing the online registration request form does not guarantee confirmation. A representative from Northwestern will contact you shortly regarding the status of your request. Questions and special requests may be directed to NU.GroupTours@gmail.com.Back to top