Find your school, your place at Northwestern.
Advisers from each of Northwestern's undergraduate schools host weekly information sessions for prospective students. Not only do these sessions help you learn more about the school's areas of expertise, they may help you decide to which undergraduate school you want to apply. While availability of sessions may vary seasonally, school-specific sessions are typically held:
- Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences: Select weekdays at 3:30 p.m.
- School of Communication: Mondays and Fridays at 3:30 p.m.
- School of Education and Social Policy: Daily at 3:30 p.m.
- McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science: Daily at 3:30 p.m.
- Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications: Select Mondays and Fridays at 3:30 p.m.
- Bienen School of Music: Daily at 11:45 a.m.
Please check the registration calendar to confirm session dates, times and availability. Advance registration is strongly encouraged for school-specific programs.Back to top